‘The Most Marketable Man in the Middle East’ Mahmoud ‘The Hitman’ Tahoun has enjoyed being included in some pretty exclusive circles of late, as the opportunity to share the mats with an elite BJJ black belt was swiftly followed by a personal invitation to Phoenix 5: Bangkok.
With a BJJ black belt lineage tracing back to the legendary Mitsuyo Maeda, MacDonald received his own black belt from veteran MMA favourite Marlon Sandro, on behalf of Leonardo Santos and Wagnney Fabiano of Nova Uniao. His tutelage and expertise were invaluable, as Tahoun stated: “He taught us many good techniques. He is a great grappler, and it was a fantastic learning experience!”
If that wasn’t enough, Tahoun was seen rubbing shoulders with the likes of the Founder, Owner and President of Phoenix Fighting Championship, Chahe Yerevanian (below), as he soaked in the sights and sounds of the world famous Rajadamnern stadium from Bangkok, Thailand. The spiritual home of Muay Thai, Phoenix FC had the honour of being only the second ever foreign promotion to hold an event within it’s hallowed walls.
At the event, Tahoun consorted with some of the very best fighters Muay Thai has to offer, including main event winner and Phoenix FC and WBC World Champion Panpayak Sitchefbuntham, the outstanding Muhammad Suhan, Superbank Rattanabandit, and more. Check out these awesome pictures taken from the event below:
One of Saracens MMA’s most valuable athletes, it’s no surprise to see Mahmoud Tahoun enjoying the high life in the martial arts world. Expect much, much more from this uniquely talented individual!
WATCH! Saracens MMA is proud to announce Islam ‘The Egyptian Zombie’ Reda’s victory at Evolution Championship Grappling II. Scoring an armbar submission win over Ahmed Mahmoud, Reda’s dominant performance reinforced his standing as one of the finest grapplers in Egypt – a not-so-well hidden secret among his compatriots!
AUFC 16 from Heliopolis, Cairo took place last night, and saw the professional MMA debut of the highly promising protégé of Saracens MMA’s Ahmed ‘The Prince’ Faress, Omar Khaled.
Taking on the older and more experienced Mohamed Hesham, Khaled gave a great account of his ever-improving skill set through rounds one and two of a physically gruelling contest. Despite arguably winning both rounds in a three round fight, the AUFC judges would eventually score the bout a draw.
Saracens MMA could not be more proud of Omar, with his coaching team – consisting of Ahmed Faress, Mohamed ‘Smash’ Nour, and Al Hassan Abo Ali extremely proud of the performance. Expect much more to come from this Cairo-based starlet!
Also today, Islam ‘The Egyptian Zombie’ Reda will return to an old hunting ground, Evolution Fighting Championship, as he takes on Ahmed Mahmoud from Alexandria. Reda, a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, is one of the finest grapplers in the Saracens MMA team, and we would like to wish him the best of luck in today’s bout!
Don’t forget to check back for the result!
Saracens MMA Management is delighted to announce that top-ranked Middle Eastern bantamweight fighter Ahmed ‘The Prince’ Faress (14-2) has signed an exclusive multi-fight deal with Phoenix Fighting Championship.
Undoubtedly one of the most important MMA and Muay Thai organisations in the region, Lebanese-based Phoenix will continue to blaze a trail with the announcement of Phoenix FC 6 from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. One of the focal bouts of this event will see Egyptian Faress, formerly a top contender in Brave Combat Federation, step up a weight class to face Algerian-Frenchman Chabane Chaibeddra (10-4, 1 NC) at 145 lbs.
Saracens MMA Management and Ahmed ‘The Prince’ Faress recognise Chaibeddra as a very tough and extremely worthy opponent, but remain confident of victory on the back of several multi-platform negotiations designed to improve the level and visibility of the sport of mixed martial arts in Egypt.
Phoenix FC 6 will take place on April 5, and will be Ahmed’s first fight on a five-fight, two-year deal.
- Ahmed ‘The Prince’ Faress, the number one Bantamweight in the Middle East and Egyptian MMA royalty, will turn his attentions to a different kind of competition this March. While training for his upcoming fight at EMA remains a clear priority, Faress could not pass up the opportunity to turn matchmaker for AUFC this March! We cannot wait to see the awesome card ‘The Prince’ will assemble, and we will be breaking news in the very near future!
- Undefeated 11-0 kickboxer and fearsome 6-1 MMA middleweight, Alaa ‘Thor’ Mansour (featured, above) has headed for Dubai to continue his training and development. Already considered a dangerous and well-rounded knock out artist, Mansour’s progression will continue unabated; we expect big things from ‘Thor’ in 2018!
- Amr ‘The Falcon’ Maher returns to Team Quest Thailand to continue his training following an expedition to the Philippines earlier in January. Maher made his brothers and sisters at Saracens MMA extremely proud when he competed against an overweight Don ‘Yin Yang’ Tagalog. While Saracens MMA await news of a potential rematch, ‘The Falcon’ made sure to rest his badly injured foot (below); OUCH!
- Mahmoud ‘The Hitman’ Tahoun’s official website is up and running, so if you haven’t already seen it, be sure to head there now! Dubbed ‘The Most Marketable Man in the Middle East’, Tahoun is a man of many talents!
- We expect big news for fans of Ahmed ‘The Butcher’ Amir in the very near future…
- Stay tuned for HUGE news about a future partner to the Saracens team…
- As Saracens MMA Management continues to grow, so will our portfolio. With profiles for Ahmed ‘The Silencer’ Thabet and Moha ‘The Executioner’ Gamal still to come, Middle Eastern MMA has never looked quite so strong!
We have a fantastic opportunity for businesses and fight fans around the world to join the Saracens MMA family!
As well as welcoming the engagement of ardent support of fans of great fighters such as top-ranking Brave Combat Federation lightweight Ahmed ‘The Butcher’ Amir (8-1), the number one bantamweight in the Middle East Ahmed ‘The Prince’ Faress (14-2), the jet-setting ‘Falcon’ Amr Maher, as well as undefeated prospects ‘The Egyptian Zombie’ Islam Reda, Moha Gamal, Mohamed Aly, and elite middleweight Alaa Mansour and Olympian Eslam Tolba, we are also looking to add an additional brotherhood of sponsors.
If you have a business, or are a fervent fan of our mixed martial arts superstars, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your support official – with very reasonable tariffs for individual or team sponsorship, you can have your brand featured on fight wear and banners wherever the team goes!
With our eyes set on conquering far-off destinations in Europe and Asia, as well as North America, you can secure global visibility and recognition by official association with our athletes.
But that’s not all; our athletes are committed to producing great material across key social media platforms, representing your brand in front of tens of thousands of potential customers, clients, or friends.
Join the Saracens MMA family today.